Self-Adhering Roofing Underlayment
WIP 100 is a 55-mil flexible rubberized asphalt, fiberglass reinforced membrane used as a shingle underlayment on critical roof areas such as eaves, ridges, valleys, dormers and skylights. WIP 100 underlayment protects roofing structures and interior spaces from water penetration caused by wind-driven rain and ice dams and may also be used as covering for the entire roof to prevent moisture or water
Features and Benefits:
- Protects the roof structure from water seepage caused by ice dams and wind driven rains
- Seals around roofing nails, staples, and screws
- Ensures the watertightness of the primary roofing system in critical areas
- Split-release film provides easier, faster installation
- Unique granular skid-resistant surface for safe and easy installation
- Resists cracking, drying and rotting, providing long-term waterproofing performance and low life cycle cost
- Concealed waterproofing system will not detract from the architectural aesthetics of the primary roofing system
Carlisle WIP products are backed by Carlisle's industry-leading warranty. Carlisle WIP Products will display optimal performance when stored under recommended conditions and used within one year of date of manufacture. Products installed after one year of date of manufacture is not covered under defect warranty.
“Carlisle WIP Products.”Carlisle WIP Products, www.carlislewipproducts.com/.